First and foremost, we hope that you and your loved ones are safe and healthy during these difficult times.
Our sugar camp, store and property are currently closed to the public until further notice.
Rest assured, we had a wonderful maple year and have lots of delicious products available for purchase.
We want to assure you that we are taking every precaution available to us in our production and we are following strict health and safety guidelines. We are a small, family-run business on a large rural property. The health and safety of us and our customers are our top priority.
If you would like to purchase any of our products, there are two options that have been working best during these times.
- You can purchase directly from us! Visit our Products page to see our products, prices, and to discuss shipping/contact-free delivery options.
- From a local business! We are fortunate to have a number of fantastic local businesses who carry our maple products, these include:
- Your Independent Grocer Patrices, Almonte (8am-9am is dedicated shopping for Seniors/immunocompromised/at-risk individuals only)
- Your Independent Grocer Mitchell’s, Carleton Place (8am-9am is dedicated shopping for Seniors/immunocompromised/at-risk individuals only)
- Clayton General Store, Clayton
- The Beckwith Butcher, Carleton Place
- The Cheddar Stop featuring Ottawa Valley Fudge, Carleton Place
- Peches & Poivre, Almonte
- Antrium Truck Stop, Arnprior
- The Salt & Pepper Catering Co., Toronto
You are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the sugar camp at 613-256-1826 and we are happy to put product aside for you and discuss special order options.
Remember in these times, it is so important to support local businesses and farmers. We all look out for each other and we will get through this together.
Ray and Ann Thompson